I’m so excited to be turning another year older – NOT! After 30, the years have just blended together for me! On another note, I am so Happy to doing my first GIVEAWAY on the BLOG! and what better way to start off then a BIG BIRTHDAY-GIVEAWAY worth R8000!
I’ve decided to team up with a few of my favourite Brands/People. So here’s a look into my Giveaway of 12 of my favourite things..
1. PHOTOGRAPHY: My most favourite hobby has got to be photography, it has taken me to my happy place time and time again. So of course this would be first on the list of my GIVEAWAY and Candace from Mooiste Mooi Photography is my go to girl, we are giving away a fabulous family shoot.
2. BREASTFEEEDING is honestly my most favourite thing in the world and something I am so passionate about, so together with the ladies at MonaLisa Mamas we are giving away a Lux Nursing combo, which includes a nursing cover and pillow to match.
3. LASHES!!!! my beautiful friend Irene, founder of Beuki Beauty has the most lush 3D Mink lashes, and it speaks to my inner diva, so we are giving you a pair of her amazing Mimosa Lashes.
4. BROWS: On fleek! BROWS are my thing, so together with the amazing Razia from Dvine Beauty we are giving away a ‘Brow-Service’ package. Get those Brows right for the holidays!
5. GIFTS... Nothing makes me happier than the gift of giving and Kate at Elegance Gifts makes the most amazing assortment of gifts, we are giving away a beautiful hand-made Dreamcatcher of your choice.
6. SAFETY FIRST – The safety of my children is my number 1 priority and together with Dr. Carmen founder of One Aid SA we are giving away a First aid Mini Kit.
7. CAKE – IS literally my happy place and Nicole makes them to die for, so together with her at Nicole’s Baked Goods we are giving away one celebration cake of your choice.
8. Self Care – it’s new to me and has become so important, I started my bettering myself journey with Chantel, she is an amazing Chiropractor whose calling is helping babies and pregnant woman. Together with Rise Chiropractic we are sponsoring a complimentary chiropractic assessment.
9. FUN is my middle name lol, but seriously the most fun I’ve had all year was at HintHunt and the guys over at HintHunt know how to give you a good time while challenging your mind. They are gifting one of my amazing followers with a free game for 2 people at their Old Biscuit Mill Branch! I promise you it’s a MUST!
10. RELAXING – yeah obviously this is a BIG favourite of mine, so together with Propdom Guesthouse we are giving AWAY a 2 night stay for 2 (kid free) hopefully. Subject to availability.
And lastly from me to you… the following prizes are in no way sponsored, just a gift from me to the winner… Totally UN-Sponsored!
11. Make-up is totally my THING! I spend all my money on Make-up! My greatest weakness! As its one of my favourite things I am giving away a make-up hamper from Wet n Wild Beauty and Essence Cosmetics from me to you!
12. Pampering, A R350 Voucher from Sorbet. For that much needed Pedi maybe?
RULES of THE Competition:
-Competition will be Run on Instagram on my IG handle @Raising.K.Squared
-Competition is open to ALL Residents Residing in South Africa, However please note most of the prizes are strictly Cape Town Based, if you are chosen and are not living in Cape Town or not able to get to Cape Town to use your prize a re-draw or nomination will take place.
-Non Cape Town residents may enter by nominating any other person who resides in Cape Town.
-Winner will be picked at absolute RANDOM.
-To Enter follow all the brands involved as well as me. 1 Tag or comment = 1 Entry.
-Prizes cannot be redeemed for CASH.
-All prizes are subject to change and availability.
-All prizes valid for 6 months from today.
-This competition is in NO way affiliated or sponsored by Instagram.
-Competition closes on 18th of DECEMBER Strictly. Draw will take place on the 24th of DECEMBER.
Lastly, to all my blog readers and followers and supporters and friends thank you for going with me on this journey, thank you for the messages, the support, the love and for just taking the time to read.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year xxx
Yours in Motherhood and Lots of Love,